Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My LALALA List

I'm currently obsessed with makeup. I'm learning from day to day tips and tricks to perfect my techniques. I'm not a pro. I'm just a girl having fun with colour, always searching for a 'canvas' to paint. An opportunist to do makeover on my friends...hehehehe
And my cousin's wedding is just around the corner. I'm going to be her bridesmaid *nervous*..huhu..sure wanna look 'presentable' kat pelamin nanti.

Here are the products that I wish I could own someday (not in particular order):



1. Bobbi Brown cream concealer and corrector.


2. Lancome Hypnose mascara


3. Benefit Hervana and Hoola

 

4. Loreal Studio Secret Magic Perfecting Base


5. Nyx jumbo eye pencil 


6. Urban Decay Naked palette


7. Urban Decay Primer Potion


8. Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman


9. Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual  - I dont wan't this anymore. I have my eye on Rae Morris!



10. Urban Decay eyeliners 24/7


11. Mac Fix+


12. Benefit High Beam and Posie Tint 


13. Anastasia brow kit 




Lalalala..I'm going crazy because I know I can't afford all of these!!
p/s: my birthday is next month..is anyone kind enough to give me one of these? muahaha..

One day I will take myself here..weee~







No comments: