Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh My

Been a bit stress lately..
I lost my pink Cola-cola glass my cousin gave me around last month and now my another mug seem missing..and now I'm using my favourite bear mug which its handle was broken..seriously,,I don't mind people using my kitchen facilities without washing it, but please at least, return it back..So that I may use it when I need it.Dulu aku memang marah, tapi sekarang dah boleh sabar... I know this seem a bit fiddly to be mad about,,but it's my habit..I just cant stand people using my stuff without returning it back. I just think that's rude.
My big green umbrella seem gone too..
Bukan dekat kosan je,,dekat klinik pun barang selalu hilang..mostly toothbrushes and toothpaste..halal kan je la

Saya tahu saya tak patut mengeluh dan mengumpat,,tapi,,tapi,, *sigh*

p/s: setakat cawan pun nak kecoh...hahahaha

Ya Allah,,kurniakanlah aku kesabaran dalam menghadapi sehari-hari..

No comments: