Friday, July 16, 2010

Easy COP (Chocolate-Oat-Peanut Butter) Drops


I accidentally found this recipe on the internet at allrecipes.com. I was looking for an inspiration how to spice up my fettuccine, but I found this very easy cookies recipe, no oven is needed! I quickly look through our food cabinets, and yes, we've got all the ingredients! Lucky~
So, here's what you'll need:

2 cups white sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup margarine or butter
1/2 cup milk
1 pinch salt
3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1.Bring sugar, cocoa powder, margarine/butter, salt and milk in a saucepan to a rapid boil for a minute.

2. Add oats, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.

3. Drop the dough by teaspoonful onto waxed paper. Let it cool. Yield around 3 dozens.

My friends and I like this cookies. But, it's a bit too sweet , so you might want to decrease the amount of sugar. Overall, it's a very easy cookies recipe. The ingredients are easy to find, it only take few minutes to make and it has a very sweet, pleasant taste in your oral cavity.

Happy trying ;)

No comments: